Facebook Pay is a feature on Facebook which is used to send and receive money either from your partner or colleague through facebook. Also, you can send and receive money from family members and friends through Facebook or Facebook Messenger.
Nevertheless, with this Facebook new feature, you will now have access to send money through your Facebook app or Facebook messenger app without leaving the Facebook Pay feature platform on your facebook app for any banking app.
Into the bargain, sending or receiving money from Facebook requires you to register your PayPal account or your debit card. For the time being, Facebook Pay also happens to be a successful way to pay bills and to subscribe for anything.
Please note, if you are sending money to any other user on facebook, then make sure the person uses facebook pay too, else you won’t be able to send or receive money via the facebook pay feature.
If you want to know how Facebook pay works, this is it; with Facebook Pay, making payments is simple. Open your favorite app either Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Messenger, or WhatsApp and add your payment information, and you’re good to go. Availability varies by country.
How to Set Up your Facebook Pay
You can use Facebook and Messenger to buy and sell things, send and receive money, make donations and more. Also, to set up your facebook pay, you need to have a active facebook account. Please note this, Some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments through the Facebook Products. Therefore, Facebook can’t override or circumvent any such foreign laws.
Below are steps to set up Facebook pay on Facebook:
- Please just launch your PC browser or your mobile android phone browser. Then visit Facebook official website www.facebook.com and login in to your account.
- Click the three-lined icon from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click “Settings & Privacy” then “Settings.”
- Under your account settings, click “Facebook Pay“
- Click “Add Credit or Debit Card” or “Add PayPal.” Provide your account information then save. Your transaction history, including payments made via Messenger, appears underneath your payment method.
Also, below are steps to set up Facebook pay on Facebook Messenger:
- Click your profile picture on Messenger.
- Scroll down to “Facebook Pay“
- Click “Add new debit card or PayPal” then enter your payment information.
Note: All transactions occur within the Messenger conversation between you and the recipient. All payments are automatically deducted or added to your account.
Read more: Facebook Payments
Measures like fraud detection, a personalized PIN, and the biometrics you use on your device help protect you from unauthorized transactions.
Please note that the facebook account you used to link your facebook pay is the account you will used to buy and sell things, send and receive money, make donations and more.
That’s all on How to Set Up Facebook Pay. Hope this article would be helpful.