One of the best photo sharing sites in the world today is Pinterest. Pinterest allows users to be able to share their photos and videos with their friends and loved ones.
Pinterest was built up by 3 people named Evan Sharp, Ben Silbermann, and Paul Sciarra.
Pinterest Sign Up
Pinterest is known as one of the best photo and video sharing platforms in the world.
With Pinterest, users can share their photos and videos, and stick it as pinboards.
A user can add their photos to their board when they tap on the PIN IT catch. The PIN IT symbol is ordinarily at the upper right segment of each photograph on Pinterest.
First, to access the Pinterest platform, you will need to create a Pinterest account by inputting your data and accepting the Pinterest terms and conditions.
Creating a new Pinterest account is very easy. Simply visit Pinterest.com
After that, click on the Sign Up button, and enter your email, Age, password and other details.
After you have successfully created your Pinterest account, logging into Pinterest is the easiest part.
Follow the below steps to login into your Pinterest account.
- On your mobile or web browser, go to the Pinterest login page via pinterest.com
- Click on the Login button
- Now, enter your email and password to log in.
The above steps will guide you to login Pinterest with your web browser.
However, you can also access your Pinterest account with the Pinterest mobile app.
First, you must download and install the Pinterest mobile application from the Google Play Store for Android users and App World for iOS users.
Pinterest Login with Facebook
Aside from logging into your Pinterest account with your mobile app, and email, you can also login into Pinterest with your Facebook account login details.
One of the advantages of this is that you don’t have to memorize many passwords.
Simply access your Pinterest account with your Facebook account details.
To login to Pinterest with Facebook, simply follow the steps below.
- Launch your web browser and enter www.pinterest.com in the address bar.
- On the home page where you see the default login section. Click on the Facebook icon that has continued with Facebook.
- The pop-up page will redirect you to Facebook where you have to confirm that it’s your account and you want Pinterest to access your Facebook account information.
When you click ok you the pop page closes back and you Pinterest account loads up.
This is how easy it to log in into your account using the above Pinterest tips.
Also See: Instagram Login Sign in Using Facebook
Pinterest Login www.pinterest.com | Pinterest login with email
- Using your computer or mobile browser, open www.pinterest.com/login.
- At the homepage of Pinterest, you will see the “Log in” widget.
- Now, input your Email Address or Phone Number in the space provided.
- Next, type in your Password for your Pinterest account
- Then, press the red “Login” button below the form to be logged into your account.
That’s all on Pinterest login.
If you like this article, please share using any of the share buttons below.