The Facebook dark mode is a new look designed for Facebook app that replaces the usual white and bright Facebook interface with black and shades of gray.
If you wish to learn more about the Facebook dark mode, and how to turn it on, then this article is for you.
In this article, I will show you how to turn Facebook Dark Mode on.
Facebook Dark Mode On
The Facebook dark mode allows Facebook users to change their Facebook skin to black.
When you enable the Facebook dark mode, all the features, categories, seen on your Facebook app on your device will be shown as black.
The Facebook dark mode is a very beautiful to be desired. When you turn on this dark mode on the Facebook messenger, all of the menus and chats will turn black.
Facebook Dark Mode
Now you know what the Facebook dark mode is all about, you might be wondering how you can activate it on your device.
Well, activating the dark mode Facebook is not difficult at all. And I will show you how you can easily go about that.
Also See: Facebook Singles Application
But before we continue there are things you must know to get your dark mode on the Facebook platform.
Facebook Dark Mode Free
A lot of Facebook users do not know that Facebook dark mode is free. They believe it costs money to get the feature activated on their devices.
Well, this is not true as the Facebook dark mode is a free feature for all Facebook users.
The first step to enjoying this feature is that you must be a Facebook user. Hence, if you are yet to sign up for Facebook, you will need to follow the below steps to create a Facebook account.
How to Create Facebook Account
To use the dark mode, you need to be on the Facebook platform. To do so, you must first create a Facebook account.
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to www.facebook.com/r.php.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook
Facebook Dark Mode On is simple to do. It only requires a few clicks and the Facebook original app. Most people do not know how to turn on this dark mode.
There is a way to work around this and turn on this dark mode. The steps to do this are below.
- After you have downloaded and installed the app on your android device, tap on it to open it.
- Login your account by entering your username and account password into the boxes required then hit the login button.
- Once you are signed in, tap on the menu icon (three horizontal dots) and tap on settings.
- Tap General and go to themes.
- You should now see a pop-up with a list of themes. From the pop-u, tap on “AMOLED”.
Turn on your iOS device and go to the settings page.
- From the settings page, tap “Accessibility”.
- Tap on “Display & Brightness”.
Select the radio button under dark and you will be able to enjoy Facebook in dark mode.
That’s all on How to Turn on Dark Mode on Facebook. That wasn’t so difficult, was it?
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the sharing buttons below.