Notification Settings In Facebook Dating? – Facebook dating notifications can get very distracting, especially when it is frequent. A lot of people have asked us how to turn it on. This article will present a simple method of turning off your notification settings on Facebook dating. Ensure you follow the steps we have an outline for you below and you won’t have to worry about those annoying notifications anymore.
We might have to add that if the notification is coming from a particular person, then you can alternatively block that particular user on Facebook dating. This article has easy-to-follow instructions that will help you block someone on Facebook dating.
How do I turn off notifications for Facebook Dating? – Notification Settings In Facebook Dating
To completely turn off the Facebook Dating notifications, here’s how:
- Tap the ‘notification icon’. You can find this on your news feed.
- Try and tap the ‘…’ icon next to dating notifications.
- To turn off notifications, tap ‘remove his notification’.
How do I block or unblock someone on Facebook Dating? – Block someone on Facebook Dating
Anyone can be blocked on Facebook Dating. Once you block a user on Facebook dating. That user will not be blocked on either Facebook messenger or Facebook.
Access your Facebook app and login. Then follow the steps below:
- Ensure you tap the “heart icon” Dating.
- Next, tap matches. Then, tap the profile picture of the Facebook dating user you intend to block.
- On the top right, tap block the Facebook dating user.
See who you’ve blocked or unblock someone in Dating
Log in to the Facebook app on your mobile device, then:
1. Select the “heart icon” Dating.
2. Next, select the Settings icon in the top right.
3. Tap General, then scroll down and tap Privacy Settings.
4. Tap Block people in Dating.
To unblock someone, tap Unblock next to their name.
Please note that Facebook dating is restricted to few countries today.