Are you looking for the Facebook Dating App Shortcut 2022? It’s free and available on the official Facebook app.
In this post, I will share with you the Facebook dating app shortcuts for 2022 and how you can access the dating platform.
Facebook Dating App Shortcut 2022
Truth be told, there is no separate Facebook dating app, rather, you can access the dating feature from your Facebook page free of charge.
The Facebook app got you covered with the dating feature. Download the latest version from your phone app store to get started.
Click on the dating tap to register an account.
To access the dating feature, you need a Facebook account, and to have one, you need to sign up.
Free Facebook Dating
You can start dating on Facebook for free by following the steps outlined below.
- Launch the official Facebook app.
- Log in to your account or create a new one if you don’t already have one.
- Select the hamburger menu icon.
- Tap on the dating icon to select it. The dating icon is a heart-shaped icon with red and purple accents.
- Tap the “Get Started” button on the dating home page to begin creating your dating profile.
After you’ve created your dating profile, you’ll be taken to a page where potential matches will be displayed to you.
Dating Safety Tips
Make sure you engage safely on the dating app.
Here are a few things you should note:
- Don’t include your last name, financial information, email, home address, phone number, place of work or any other identifying information in your Facebook Dating profile or chat messages with someone.
- Report and block anyone who asks you to share this kind of personal information or anyone you feel is suspicious. Facebook won’t let the person know who reported them.
- Avoid physically meeting up with people you just met on the platform in an undisclosed venue.
- Always intimate someone before you have a physical date with someone you met online, like your friends, family, or even both. This is to keep them notified in case of any eventualities.
- Do not give out your financial details, like account number, PIN, or any other detail that can be used to your detriment.
- You should chat and date online for some time before you actually meet up physically to get to know each other better.
To your dating pleasure!