A lot of Facebook users ask important questions. One of which is ‘how can I see the hidden list on Facebook’. Especially in a situation where someone is hiding their friends from you. Today’s Facebook interface has been customised to the extent where your friend list can be hidden from other Facebook users. Facebook always introducing features like that from time to time. So you may ask what is the way you can use to make your friend list to be viewed by you alone. Today, we will be giving you the full gist on how you can see you can see a Facebook user’s hidden friend list.
How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook?
It is not usually a simple process. Finding someone’s friend list is difficult. Facebook users have become more sophisticated as they understand the risk associated with exposing their private information on Facebook. So, hiding friend list one way of protecting one’s Facebook account from cloning. It happens. Scammers and impersonators are on the prowl.
Facebook Hidden Friends
So it is possible to block your friends from viewing your Friend list. No lies, almost half of the total Facebook users already hide their friend list. The main reason for hiding Facebook friend list is for the purpose of privacy. This is what the article is about: to show you how to see Facebook hidden friend list.
Facebook Friends List
Before delving further, we have to analyze what friend list means in the context of Facebook. A Facebook friend list contains all your friend’s name. It is a way for tracing a Facebook user ‘mutual friends’. It is a long list where you will find a person’s friend. Every Facebook user has a friend list. No exception.
How to See Hidden Friend on Facebook
So if you want to access a friend list of someone who has hidden his/her friend list, what will you find? Mutual friends. Mutual friends are friends that you already have on your friend list. So today we will be showing you how to find someone’s friend list that will contain both the hidden friends and mutual friends.
How to Create a Facebook Account
You have to first understand how to create a Facebook account before you have an idea of whether someone has a hidden Facebook account or not. Feel free to skip this part if you already know how to do it. Before you create a Facebook account, you will have to provide a valid email address and phone number. Let’s show you how to open a Facebook account.
- Access the Facebook website or if you have the app on your android or iOS device. You can also use the lite version.
- If you are using the PC version, you will find the ‘create new account’ or ‘join Facebook’ button. The same applies to the app or mobile version.
- You will be requested to input your correct email address or phone number, password, gender and date of birth. Please note that Facebook only permits users from the age of thirteen years.
- Tap ‘sign up’
- You will be asked to confirm your phone number or email address.
- After successfully signing up, you can now begin the process of adding Friends.
How to do a Facebook Account Login
So you will have to login before you access your Facebook properly. So before you begin checking for hidden friend lists. Ensure you log in. The steps below will guide you:
- Access Facebook website.
- Provide your login information at the space provided.
- Click login.
How to see someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook with Social Revealer
In order to view someone’s hidden friend list, you will have to use a personal computer. You have to also install Google chrome on that computer. Here’s the step below:
- Open google chrome web store and install an extension called ‘social revealer’.
- Enter the main Facebook website, once you are finished with the installation.
- Ensure you have logged in.
- Open the profile of the Facebook user’s friend list you want to view.
- Then click on the social revealer extension and click on’ see friends’.
- You will find the friend list with all the Facebook user’s friends on Facebook in a new tab.
View Someone’s Hidden Friends On Facebook without Social Revealer
In order to see someone’s hidden Friend list without social revealer, use the following tips below:
- Successfully log into Facebook and go to the profile page of the individual you want to view his/her friends.
- Click on the person’s post or image and look for “fbid=” and try to copy the number after it but make sure you don’t copy anything the “&” character.
- Open a new tab and paste “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends” edit the number between “Search/……/friends” to the one you copied earlier.
- Enter the URL and you will find the person’s friend list.