Cancel Friend Request Facebook: Friends “is a significant component of Facebook.” Otherwise, mates, there is no Facebook on the planet after that. Like a chain with the strength of friendship, it runs. Facebook users could send a friend request to a known person, while they could cancel friend requests sent out.
So how does one cancel a friend request sent on Facebook by you?
How to cancel sent friend request is a question that a lot of persons have asked our team of experts over the last months.
As a way of addressing that issue, we decided to write this article, which is intended to benefit the persons that have been asking us how to do this, as well as others who may be in need of this knowledge. Hence, if you are ready, we are ready too.
In this article, I will be writing on the best and easiest ways of cancelling a sent friend request on Facebook.
if you are reading this article, then I want to assume that you may have mistakenly sent a friend request to the wrong person, and you want to learn how to unsend it ( if such word exists) right? Let’s go.
With Facebook, you can send text messages, videos, audios and even emojis to your friends and family members. All these are ways in which Facebook tries to build connectivity with people who may or may not be in the same location.
However, Facebook was really designed to be a platform that can easily network every person in the known universe. Whether you like it or not, everybody on Facebook is in one way of the other linked to one another.
This connectivity of people is only made available through the instrument of sending and receiving friends request from people.
With Facebook, you can send friend requests, and you can as well receive friend request from different people.
If however, you sent a request to somebody by mistake, don’t worry about that too much as Facebook has already provided a means in which you can cancel the sent request. To do that, simply follow our simple guide below.
How To Cancel Sent Friend Request On Facebook
Doing this is really one of the most simple things one can do on Facebook. However, to the non-initiates, it could be complex stuff. Follow our guide below and you will be happy you did just that.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Look at the top menu of your Facebook page, You will see an icon that looks like an avatar of two persons, the name of that icon is sent a request, click on it.
- When you click on it, you will see the view sent request section, click on it to open it.
- On this page, you will see all the active friend requests you have sent.
- Locate the particular person you want to cancel his friend request, and click on the cancel request.
- This will automatically cancel the sent request to that person, without the person getting to know that you ever sent him or her any request. This process is simple right?
Like and share this article, please. Sharing is a way of showing love.