Locating videos you have watched on Facebook is now easier than ever. Gratitude to Facebook for adding the activity shortcut in the profile section, that allows you to quickly go back and check your recently watched videos, clear or delete its history, view photos, share likes, and much more stuff. You can do it on the mobile app and PC, this article will show us both methods.
Facebook is one of the top social media platforms with millions of interesting videos. You and I can watch those videos for entertainment, fun, education, learning, earnings, and more. I was watching a video tutorial and suddenly I had to close the app. When I came back I realized that I should watch the remaining video tutorial but had no idea how.
In this article, I will show you how to find and delete or view the video you have watched on the Facebook app. Most importantly, please don’t forget to update your facebook app to the latest version for maximum clarification.
How to Find Videos you have Watched on Facebook App
It’s really easy to find out what videos you have recently watched on your Facebook app on your mobile or PC. Thanks to the Facebook activity log feature. Now it’s easier than before when accessing and managing things via activity log. To find the video history or watched videos history on the Facebook app, just follow the steps below:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap the More option under your profile photo.
- Tap Activity Log.
- Then, tap category and scroll down and select “Video You’ve Watched”.
- You will see the list of all watched videos.
That’s it, now you can delete any of the videos from there with ease. All you have to do is to tap the three dots option next to any video. You will see a pop below on your screen with a Delete option. Just tap on that Delete option and it’s a done deal.
How to delete watched video history on the Facebook mobile app
Facebook has updated its app and the user interface is polished and unique now. They have added more filters and sections in the activity log. But finding the watched video history is kind of difficult for most users in the latest update. In this article, you will understand and know how to find and delete watched video history on your mobile phone (Android and iPhone):
- Go to your profile page on the Facebook app.
- Tap the three dots option, then click the Activity log.
- Tap Filters, then click Category.
- From the list, tap Logged Action and Other Activity.
- Tap Video You’ve Watched.
- To delete a watched video history from the list; tap the three dots icon next to any video, and hit Delete.
Therefore, the above instructions is how you can get rid of the watched video history on your Facebook. Remember, the procedures for Android and iPhone users is quite similar. Into the bargain, don’t forget to update your Facebook app to see these changes and find the above sections.
How to Clear All Watched Videos History at Once on Facebook
You can use your PC or Facebook in a web browser on your phone to delete all the watched videos history in one click. Follow the instructions below to know how to delete all watched videos history on Facebook:
- Go to Facebook.com
- Click the dropdown at the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
- Click Filters next to the Activity log.
- Find and select Video You’ve Watched option from the list.
- Click the “Clear Video Watch History” option under “Video You’ve Watched”.
That’s all, just follow the instructions above and get it done.
How to Find Watched Videos on Facebook using PC
If you are not using your Facebook account on mobile or the Facebook app. You still have the option to manage and delete the watched videos on Facebook for the web. To do so:
- Go to Facebook.com
- Click the dropdown arrow in the top right corner, then tap Activity Log.
- Click the More option under Comments in the left sidebar.
- Click on Videos You’ve Watched at the left.
- There is the list or history of all the videos you have watched on Facebook.
You will find a cool feature there, easily manage the video privacy, and delete it. The choice is fully yours. If there are any private videos and someone is using your PC or Facebook account. Then it is suggested to delete them. However, it is entirely up to you.
How to Clear Videos Watch History on Facebook App
Once you find those videos (all of them) and decided to clear the entire history. You can do it without any barrier. However, it is up to you to either delete that history one by one or clear the watch video history at once. The steps below will guide you:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Go to your profile, then click on the More option.
- Tap Activity Log, then click Category, and select Videos You’ve Watched.
- Tap the three dots right to any video, then click the Delete option to get rid of the video.
- To clear all watch video history at once, click the Clear option at the top.
Worriless, because the procedure is almost the same for iOS and Android devices. All iOS users can repeat the same steps in order to clear or delete the watch video history on the Facebook app. Nevertheless, doing the same thing on Facebook for the web is different.
How to Delete Watch Video History on Facebook using PC
This is very easy. Just tap on “Activity log” to first get into the list of all videos we have watched and then manage the privacy for those videos or delete them if that’s your wish. Follow the steps below to do so:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Tap the little dropdown arrow at the top right.
- Click on Activity log, then tap More option under Comment on the left.
- Click on Videos You’ve Watched from the left.
- Now you can click the delete option next to any video.
- To Delete all the history at once, click on the Clear Video Watch History option at the top.
That’s all on How to Find and Delete Watched Video History on Facebook.
Hope this article would help?