This is a quick guide on the Facebook marketplace buy and sell. If you are a buyer or seller on Facebook that wishes to utilize the Facebook marketplace feature, but don’t know how, then this article will guide you.
The Facebook marketplace buy and sell is a new feature, designed to help Facebook sellers sell their products and services on Facebook.
A lot of Facebook users are confused about this feature, including how to use it. In this article, I will show you what the Facebook marketplace buy and sell is, and how to use it.
What Is Facebook Marketplace?
The Facebook marketplace is a newly designed feature designed by Facebook that enables Facebook users to buy and sell products and services to users within their location.
The Facebook marketplace app is just like Amazon, Alibaba, and other online e-commerce sites. However, it is free to buy and sell on the Facebook marketplace.
A lot of persons might be wondering why they should sell or buy on the Facebook marketplace when there are other great and popular online marketplaces like Alibaba, Amazon, etc.
First, the Facebook marketplace is parked with unique features that make it stand out from other marketplace apps.
One of such features is that you will have access to buyers and sellers within your location. With this, you are certain to find any product you wish to buy from sellers only in your location.
Also, if you are looking for cheap products, you will find them in the Facebook marketplace.
Aside from getting cheap products on the Facebook marketplace, you will also find free products on the Facebook marketplace.
How The Facebook Marketplace Work
The Facebook marketplace is designed to enable users to buy or sell products to other users only in their locations. In other words, you can only sell your products to buyers within your location only.
The Facebook marketplace was designed in such a way that you can only do business with the persons in your location.
This implies that the products and services that will be visible to you as a buyer are only products and services that are within your location.
As a seller, you don’t require much to sell your products, as Facebook automatically takes care of everything.
It might interest you to know that you don’t also need to worry about how to get customers when utilizing the Facebook marketplace, as there are over 2 billion active users on Facebook. Hence, you will always find buyers for your products.
When you list your product and services on the Facebook marketplace, any interested buyer will contact you directly via the messenger function. This makes it easy for you to access the profile of your potential buyer or seller.
How To Locate Facebook Marketplace On Facebook
A lot of Facebook users are finding it difficult to locate the Facebook marketplace on their Facebook account. If you are one of those, then relax, as in this section, I will be showing you how you can easily locate the Facebook marketplace app.
To locate the Facebook marketplace icon, follow the process below.
- Log into your Facebook account with your Android or iOS devices.
- On the Facebook homepage, locate the shop icon.
- Next, click on the shop icon to assess the marketplace feature.
Alternatively, simply click on this link to assess the Facebook marketplace feature.
If you followed the above process and still could not access the Facebook marketplace feature, it implies this feature is not yet available for you.
The Facebook marketplace feature is not supported in all countries. Hence, if you can’t access it, it means you are in a location where the Facebook marketplace is not available.
How To Buy On Facebook Marketplace
To Buy on Facebook marketplace, simply follow the process below.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- On your homepage, locate the marketplace icon and click on it.
- On the marketplace homepage, you will see 2 options which are Buy or Sell, click on the Buy
- The marketplace Buy interface will appear, locate the item you want to buy, and click on it.
- Click on the Message icon to send the seller a message, for further bargaining and negotiations.
- And finally, you can reach an agreement with the seller on the meetup point for the final transaction to take place.
How To Sell On Facebook Marketplace
Selling on the Facebook marketplace is equally easy. To sell on the Facebook marketplace, simply follow the process below.
- Locate and click on the Facebook marketplace icon on your screen to open it.
- On the first homepage of the marketplace, locate the Sell something button, and click on it.
- Select the item that you want to sell and put the full details of it in the spaces provided for it and hit the next button.
- Next, upload images of the items you wish to sell. Ensure the pictures are clear enough.
- Now, click on Post to publish your products.
That’s all on Facebook Marketplace Buy And Sell. If you like this article, please share it with your friends.