Facebook Dating Unavailable? Here is how to access Facebook Dating: Facebook dating is not a new thing, as it has been on for a while through various Facebook groups.
However, in an attempt for Facebook to make it easy for people to not only connect with each other on the Facebook platform but also find love, Facebook created the Facebook dating app.
The idea is that the Facebook dating app will allow Facebook users to enjoy features that are found in other dating apps.
Though the Facebook dating app is not a stand-alone app, it, however, is designed in such a way that makes it looks like it is an app of its own.
I mean it is packed with a lot of dating app features.
Facebook Dating App Download
A lot of Facebook users are confused as to how they can get the Facebook app on their devices. You see, the thing is, if you are searching for how to download the Facebook dating app from the app store, you will never find it.
The reason is that the Facebook dating feature is not a separate app from the usual Facebook app. It is a feature designed inside the Facebook main app.
Hence, if you wish to access the Facebook dating app, you simply download the Facebook mobile app and access it from there.
Can’t Access Facebook Dating
You can access the Facebook dating app from your Facebook mobile app. However, if you cannot find the Facebook dating app on your Facebook account, then it could be that the Facebook dating app is not available in your country yet.
To check if it is available in your country, go to the dating notification at the top of your newsfeed on your homepage.
You will find a red heart icon located at the top of your account profile. If you are able to find it, then it means the feature is available in your country.
Also See: Facebook Singles Dating Sites
But if you cannot find it, it means you don’t have access to the Facebook dating app in your country.
Also, you must be up to 18 years before you can be eligible for Facebook dating.
And then you must have a Facebook account.
Criteria to access Facebook Dating
To access Facebook Dating, you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a Facebook account in good standing that is at least 30 days old.
- Live in a country where Dating is available.
Note: If you delete your Dating profile, you can’t make a new one for seven days.
List of Countries where Facebook Dating is Currently Accessible
The following is the list of countries that have access to Facebook dating:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- United States
Note: Facebook may restrict which Facebook accounts can access Dating. Therefore, if you can’t access or no longer have access to Facebook Dating, it might be because:
- You aren’t aged 18 or older.
- A new or inactive account is been used by you.
- You went against Facebook’s Terms of Service, Community Standards or other policies.
To create a Facebook account:
Before you can access the Facebook dating app, you must have a Facebook account.
If you do not have a Facebook account yet, follow the process below to create one.
- Go to facebook.com.
- Enter your name, email or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email or mobile phone number.
How to Access Facebook Dating App
To access the Facebook dating app, you should follow the steps below to create a Facebook Dating profile for yourself:
- First, log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the dating link or notification that will direct you to where you can date on Facebook.
- On the new page, select your gender and also confirm your location.
- After you have done that, you will see some 12 tiles, and each tile is a photo or an answer to one of the dating questions.
- Next, upload a photo for your dating profile.
10 solutions to resolve Can’t Access Facebook Dating (Fixes)
1. Update Facebook App to Resolve Facebook Dating
An older version of Facebook could be one of the main causes of Facebook Dating Not Working/Down.
So here’s what you need to do:
- To upgrade, go to the PlayStore or AppStore and search for the most recent version.
- Alternatively, you can have updates downloaded automatically.
- After the update, see if the Facebook Dating Not Working issue has been resolved.
2. Check your WiFi connection to see if this is the cause of your Facebook not loading issues.
Facebook Dating Not Working might be caused by a faulty or unreliable internet connection.
- You can get in touch with your Internet Service Provider or turn off your router for 5 minutes.
- Turn on Airplane mode for three seconds, then turn it off. Do this for about three seconds.
- Turn on your mobile data and see if the Facebook Dating Not Loading issue has been resolved.
3. Turn on Location Services.
If this is your first time using Facebook dating, you must enable location services on your phone.
The use of location services helps create suggestions about people using the Facebook dating app near you.
Here’s how to enable location to prevent the Facebook dating app from crashing:
Tap the gear icon so that you can access the Settings menu.
- Select Applications.
- Look for the Facebook icon.
- Tap Location under Permissions.
Now turn on the option and see whether the Facebook Dating Not Working issue has been resolved.
4. To Fix Facebook Dating Issues, Enable Facebook App Notifications
Facebook Dating Errors can happen because Facebook Dating notifications have been turned off or disabled.
So make sure you have your Facebook notifications turned on:
- Select Apps & Notifications from the Settings menu.
- Then select the app.
- Toggle the notification on.
- Also, see if the Facebook dating app issue has been resolved.
5. Make Sure Facebook Isn’t Down.
If other users are reporting that Facebook Dating isn’t working, it’s safe to assume that Facebook is down as well.
To see if the Facebook dating app isn’t working, go to the Facebook Platform Status page.
Alternatively, use the hashtag #facebookdown on Twitter.
If the above strategy fails to resolve the Facebook dating issue, proceed to the next step.
6. Clear the Cache on Your Mobile Device to Access Facebook Dating
The cache can get corrupted, resulting in a Facebook Dating app issue.
So wiping your phone’s cache will prevent Facebook from running on Android and will not destroy any of your personal information.
- If Facebook dating isn’t working, go to Settings > App.
- Look for Facebook.
- To clear the cache, go to Storage and then Clear Cache.
- delete the cache on Facebook
7. Restart your device if Facebook isn’t working on your phone.
Turning your phone off and on again will fix Facebook Dating Not Working since it will re-establish connections.
To restart your device, follow these steps:
- Hold the power button for a few seconds and then press the Restart button (Andriod)
- Hold down the home and power buttons at the same time to restart the device (iPhone).
8. Uninstall and reinstall the Facebook app.
The bare minimum we can do to get the Facebook Dating app for Android to work is to reinstall it.
- Go to Settings > Applications > Manage Applications to manage your applications.
- Uninstall Facebook by searching for it.
For iPhone users:
- Press and hold the Facebook app for a long time.
- When it begins to shake, press the X icon.
- After that, go to the Playstore or Appstore and download Facebook.
9. Contact Facebook to Resolve the Facebook Dating Issue
If none of the above techniques worked, you can contact the Facebook support center and report the problem so that the Facebook dating app can be fixed.
About Facebook Dating 2023
Thankfully, your dating Facebook profile is kept distinct from your regular Facebook one.
Your dating activities are never published on your Facebook timeline, despite the fact that it’s linked to your main account.
Your dating profile isn’t restricted to your Facebook friends. Rather, your “recommended” profiles (people Facebook believes you should connect with) will be based on your hobbies, interests, and other Facebook activities.
You might also be interested in the privacy settings that are featured in Facebook Dating.
The first thing to keep in mind is that Facebook Dating is an opt-in service, meaning you may only join it if you specifically want to do so. If you decline to join, Facebook will not build a separate dating profile for you to link to your normal profile on its behalf.
Additionally, Facebook Dating allows you to decide whether or not your Facebook mutual can be recommended as potential matches or if you choose to keep your dating world separate from your Facebook profile.
So, even though you join Facebook Dating, you can be confident that your employer will never see your profile unless you specifically allow them to. The same might be said about your prying cousins. What a breath of fresh air.
Is it possible to delete my Facebook dating profile?
Sure! You can discontinue using Facebook dating at any time. Just go to your dating account’s settings and tap “remove profile.” It’s crucial to remember that removing your FB dating profile also erases your profile with its entire data, so be completely certain you’re ready to quit using the service or restart before deleting.
Why am I unable to screenshot the Facebook Dating App?
The Facebook Dating development team designed a security feature that prevents users from screenshotting as part of an initiative to build users ’ confidence. The disadvantage is that screenshots aren’t possible. On the plus side, your personal details and pictures are a bit safer. That, we believe, is a fair trade-off.
Is it possible to blacklist users on Facebook Dating?
Yes! You can indeed block people you come in contact with via the application, but you can also block those you know you would not wish to connect to on Facebook Dating. Facebook’s settings can be used to achieve this.
That’s all on Facebook App Dating 2023
If you like this article, please share it with your friends using any of the share buttons below.
You may want to check out the following related articles:
FACEBOOK DATING APP DOWNLOAD HOME – Dating Facebook App Free For Singles
Dating on Facebook Singles Application: FACEBOOK DATING 2023 APP DOWNLOAD FREE
Facebook Dating App Apk Download 2023 (Dating Apps With Facebook)
Leave a Reply