How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook: Are you are missing out on any of your friend’s posts on Facebook? This could be because they might have been added to your Facebook hidden friend’s list.
Situations may arise where for some reason ( could be security reasons), you resort to hiding some of your Facebook friends from the public or from certain people.
This ‘friend hiding exercise is possible due to the series of modifications that have been done on the Facebook site, it is equally not the only feature added to this site, you will find out more in due course.
Shortly, we will be looking at how to go hide your friend and as well, how to check your hidden friend’s list. Read on.
If you blocked a friend on Facebook and you are having a change of heart, you can unblock them in no time. Check out how: How to Unblock Friends
How Can I See Hidden Friend List on Facebook
Accessing people’s Facebook friend list these days is not child’s play, people on the social media platform are so wise now that they do certain things un-told in order to be safe.
Some Facebook users are relentlessly cloning other people’s accounts on the platform thereby, making their victim’s friends believe that they are actually chatting with the original owner of the account.
This can be very disastrous most times as they tend to extort money from the naive friends they find on the cloned account, so, hiding your friends on Facebook is one of the best ways to stay secure nowadays.
Hiding your friends list is one of the surest routes to security and privacy, by that way, Facebook account cloners won’t have their way close to your friends. Let us therefore answer the how can I hide my friend list on Facebook question.
Facebook Friends List
Your Facebook friend list is simply the list on Facebook where all your friends are kept. In short, it is your one-stop point when looking for your friends on the Facebook social media platform.
Therefore, if you are looking for the friend list of one of your Facebook friends, the only place you go through is their friends’ list and, you would do the same if you looking for your own friends.
I hope this is well understood, now to the big question of the day, how do you get to really keep your friends list private? Let’s see.
How to See Hidden Friend on Facebook
Note that, the only friends you can see on someone’s profile where friends are hidden, are mutual friends.
You know that mutual friends are friends you share with another of your friend, they are therefore the only friend you will find in the list if that your friend hid his/her friends list.
Nevertheless, there is a way you can easily see hidden friends including mutual friends, and that is what I will be sharing with you.
- Creating Facebook Account
Now, a friend list cannot be hidden on Facebook if you do not know how to access Facebook.
Before you can access the Facebook platform, you need to make sure that you have an account. To create an account, all you need is a mobile number or an email address. To open a Facebook account;
- Launch the Facebook website located at www.facebook.com or open any of the Facebook apps you have on your device. It could be the Facebook messenger lite of the normal Facebook app.
- If you use a PC, on the Facebook website, scroll down to find the signup form and hit it. For mobile devices scroll down and click “Create new account”.
- Fill the form that is visible to you with the correct details as you would be asked to confirm if anything goes wrong with your account.
- Check to make sure your email address or mobile number is correct as you would be asked to verify it.
- Hit “sign up” at the bottom of the page to continue your sign-up.
- Verify your mobile number by following the on-screen instructions.
Add some friends and follow the rest of the Facebook steps to complete your Facebook account set up.
2. Login Into Your Facebook Account
if you already have a Facebook account you will need to disregard creating a new one in order to find the hidden friends list of your friends. To log in to your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Go to Facebook.
- Enter your login details in the login field.
- Click on login at the bottom of the login field after entering your login details in the appropriate fields.
3. See someone’s Hidden Friend List on Facebook
There are two ways you do this, they are;
#1. Via Social Revealer
To be able to see someone’s hidden friend list on Facebook, you need a PC with Google Chrome installed on it. To begin;
- Go to the Google Chrome web store and install “Social revealer”.
- After installation, open Facebook at www.facebook.com.
- Log in if you haven’t done so.
- Go to the profile of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Open the “Social revealer” extension and find “See Friends”. Click on it.
- A new tab would be opened with a list of all the Facebook user’s Facebook friends.
That’s how to see someone hidden friends on Facebook with social revealer.
#2. without Social Revealer
To view someone’s hidden friends on Facebook without social revealer,
- Log in to Facebook and open the profile page of the person’s friend you want to see.
- Open any image or post made by the person. After opening the post or image, find “fbid=” copy the number after it but stop before the “&” character.
- Open a new tab and paste “https://www.facebook.com/search/100034868239441/friends” edit the number between “Search/……/friends” to the one you copied earlier.
- Hit “enter” to search and a list of the entire person’s friend would be displayed.
Trust this was helpful, hit the SHARE button please, thank you.