We all know that Facebook made it easier to avoid others from seeing your friend list through blocking, but there is a very fast and easy way to hide one friend from another on Facebook. Many users of the Facebook platform have been asking the question if it is possible to hide one from another on Facebook and I think the answer to that question is yes. You will be learning that on this article, all you have to do is read on for more information.
Also read: Facebook Restricted List
Hide One Friend from Another on Facebook
If you are friends with someone on Facebook, the person will be able to get the full list of your Facebook friends. You might find yourself in a situation whereby you may want to be friends with two people on Facebook and you do not want them to find out about it. Sorry to say, there is no way in which you can prevent these two people from seeing each other while still able to see all your friends on your list.
Nevertheless, I am going to be giving some guidelines that will help you in preventing these two persons from being able to see each other on your friends list. Below are the steps in preventing these two individuals from being able to see your Facebook friends list. You are advised to pay clear attention to what we will be discussing below.
How to hide one friend from another on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account on your computer.
- While on your news feed, click on your name or photo to view your profile.
- Click on the friend’s tab to enter your friend’s page.
- On the friend’s page click on the pencil icon to edit your privacy.
- In the edit privacy section, click on the down arrow icon located at the Top right corner of “who can see your Friends list” and click custom option in the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, enter the name of the two individuals that you want to hide from each other.
These steps would help you with hiding one friend from another on Facebook.
How to Hide your Friends List on Facebook
It can be really hard to keep your information’s from others on Facebook, but I can assure you that with just a few clicks you will be able to keep your personal information from strangers. If you want to keep other people on Facebook from invading your privacy, it is very easy because you are in the right place at the right time.
Check out: How to Create the Facebook Campus Profile
Below are a few steps that will guide you on how to hide your friends list on Facebook.
- Open your Facebook account through your web browser.
- Click the triangle in the Top right corner which faces down.
- Select settings, then, click privacy in the left-hand column.
- In the “how people can find and contact you section”, select who can see your friends list and click it.
- You can choose the public; meaning anyone can find your friends list.
- You can select Friends; meaning only friends can see your friends list.
- If you choose only me; only you will be able to see your friends list.
- Choosing custom; you will be able to select who can and can’t see your friends list. You can still enter names under “share with” to allow them to see your friends list or don’t share to stop them from seeing your friends list.
I am sure those guidelines above will help you with hiding your friends list from strangers.
That’s all on how to Hide One Friend from Another on Facebook and How to Hide your Friends List on Facebook. Hope this article would help?