Why Google Mail?
Google Account Sign-in – How to Log in to Gmail?
Gmail login using PC
- From your PC, open your preferred internet browser and enter www.gmail.com.
- Enter your Google Account email and password. You can also use your phone number instead of your email if you have that setup.
- If you are directed to the About Gmail page, the sign-in link will be in the top-right corner of the page.
How to sign out or Logout of Gmail from your PC
- Easily log out Gmail account from your PC by clicking your photo on the top right corner.
- Then click on the Sign Out button.
How to Log in to your Gmail Account on Android Device (Smartphone or Tablet)
Successfully sign in to your Google Account using your android smartphone with the following procedure:
- Download the latest version of the Gmail app from the Google Playstore.
- Open the downloaded Gmail app.
- On the top left corner, click on Menu.
- Click on the down arrow named your username. You can find this on the righthand corner.
- Click on Add Account.
- Choose the type of account that you would like to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add your account to the app.
- After completing the process, you’ll be automatically signed in to Gmail any time you open Gmail on your device.
How to sign out or Logout of Gmail from your Phone
- On the left corner of the Gmail app, click on “menu.”
- Select your account and click on “Remove account.”
How to Login to Gmail On iPhone and other iOS Devices
- From the Applestore, download the Gmail app to your device.
- Open the app
- Click on Menu (at the top left corner of the screen).
- Click on your account address.
- Click on Manage accounts, and
- Then Click on “add account.”
- Enter your Gmail username and password in the designated fields.
Once your account is added, you will be signed in automatically every time you open the app.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Forgotten username or password
2. What browsers are supported by Gmail?
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge.
How to block unwanted emails?
- Tap on the email you wish to block.
- On the top right corner, click the down arrow and click “block.”
How to change your Gmail settings?
- Open Gmail on the top right corner
- Click Settings.
- Choose any of the labels you want as shown and make necessary changes.
- Save when done.